Ideal for applications requiring easy installation and removal for cleaning or sanitizing.
AirSweep® Systems material flow technology prevents and eliminates hang-ups and blockages in silos, bins, hoppers, chutes and more with coordinated 360° bursts of compressed air/gas. Sequenced pulsing of strategically-positioned AirSweep® units activate bulk material to produce a first-in, first-out controlled flow.
- System is mounted on the outside of the vessel for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tri-clamp allows simple installation and removal without tools
- Patented valve design utilizes only one moving part, ensuring an immediate reseal after each pulse to prevent clogging and material build-up
- Activate 2 ft. to 8 ft. diameter of material (depending on model)
- Manufactured from high-grade 316 Stainless Steel for long service life