Belt Splice Patch Kit
Martin® Splice Patch kit is a simple-to-use, fast-curing system for the repair and reconstruction of conveyor belts and other elastomeric components. Convenient pre-measured kits provide quality repairs of many industrial materials.
- Use the Martin® Belt Splice Patch Kit to repair rubber or PVC belting, dress splices, patch linings in chutes, tanks, pipes and truck beds and mend urethane screen decks.
- Cured system provides superior elongation and high resistance to impact, tears and abrasion.
- Quick-curing, achieves operating strength in 45 to 60 minutes at 70 F. Maximum strength and flexibility in 12 hours.
- Only surface preparation required is wire brushing the surface to be repaired (Use Adhesion Promoter with application to metal surfaces).
- No protective clothing, no special application equipment, no special training required.
- “Side by side” two-component packaging simplifies handling and assures proper mix ratio.