To allow belt cleaning systems to meet plant requirements, Martin® belt cleaner and belt scraper tensioners are available in spring, air and water models.
- Air Tensioners use the resilience of an air spring to cushion impact
- Spring Tensioners maintain efficient belt cleaning with a rugged coil spring
- Dual tensioning is recommended for belt cleaners installed on belts wider than 48 inches (1200 mm)
- Mounts and Tensioners can be purchased individually or in packages with various belt cleaning systems
- Use a Plant Air Connection Kit to plumb Air Tensioner to the plant’s compressed air system