The patented Martin® Twist™ Tensioner uses energy from a twisted rubber coupling to supply consistent belt cleaning pressure with minimal adjustment.
- The Martin® Twist™ Tensioner can be used on either pre-cleaners or secondary cleaners
- Rubber element maintains cleaning pressure with minimal belt cleaner re-tensioning required
- Tensioner allows mechanical splices to pass without damage
- Twist the tensioning gear the specified number of notches (determined by belt width). Ratchet will automatically lock in place.
- If blades pull through, the tensioner’s coupling rolls over, releasing pressure and reducing the risk of harm to personnel or equipment
- Light aluminum housing and the fully enclosed design keeps the tensioner mechanism clean