ApronSeal™ Single Skirting
Martin® ApronSeal™ Single Skirting is a dual sealing system that prevents spillage without requiring service to maintain an effective seal. The primary seal is clamped to the chute wall with the self-adjusting secondary laying outward to create an effective dust seal that is out of the material flow.
- Requires less free belt edge than Heavy Duty or Double Skirting.
- Offers a dual sealing system in a one-piece construction for ease of installation.
- EPDM 70 rubber** composite offers good chemical resistance and low-abrasion index characteristics.
- Available in continuous lengths up to 300 feet (91 m). No splices even in long applications.
- Applicable on 0°, 20°, 35° and 45° Troughing Angles.
- Available in food grade thermoplastic rubber and in high temperature silicone based rubber, in lengths of 12 or 24 ft.