Typhoon Air Cannon
The Martin® Typhoon Air Cannon features a hybrid valve concept that provides more force, uses less air and simplifies maintenance in challenging applications with limited budgets.
- Provides more force output with less air consumption than a traditional XHV Air Cannon
- Requires only one air line to fill the tank and trigger the valve
- Air cannon assembly features a rigid steel mount and tolerates some vibration
- The complete valve assembly can be removed in one easy step and replaced within minutes, working from one side of the tank. There is no need to ever remove the tank from the vessel for service.
- Negative pressure firing provides effective performance in challenging applications with limited budgets
- Upgrade existing older technology air cannons using normally open solenoids without the need for replumbing the system
- Fan Jet Nozzle and High Temperature Nozzles are both available