Scroll to top
- Two sensor networks with a capacity of 16 sensors each (32 total) are provided to communicate with the “Smart” RS-485 versions of SiloPatrol® SMU SE cable-based level sensors, RadarRight(TM )non-contact level sensors and/or the Flexar® guided wave radar sensors.
- Calculate and display values for level, volume, weight and percent with data input from the user
- Enhanced volume and weight calculations have the ability to include the additional amount of material contained in the roof sections of steep silo roofs below the sensor mounting location
- Automatic, Manual or Auto/Manual operating modes provide versatility for SMU SE
- Displays real-time measurement updates provided by Flexar sensors
- Set-up parameters for Flexar can be modified using the HMI2
- Built-in 16 point strapping table
- Flexible display of data in English or Metric units including feet, meters, pounds, kilograms, cubic feet, cubic meters, U.S./British bushels, gallons, liters, tons, metric tonnes
- Programmable 12-character alphanumeric name for labeling vessel contents.
- Unique back-lit display ensures visibility in low light conditions
- Universal AC power supply accepts 100-240V AC power
- Controls analog outputs and/or relay outputs when using the optional Auxiliary Output Enclosure – AOE (Click Here)