RadarRightTM Series 200
- Non-contact level measurement solution…nothing to “touch” your process
- Easy set-up / configuration with LCD push button display module (included)
- Real-time continuous output provides immediate level measurements.
- No moving parts to wear which leads to long operational life and low maintenance.
- Proven microwave “pulse” technology for dependable measurements
- Small beam angle to centralize energy for high accuracy and reliability with materials having a wide range of characteristics
- Small “dead band” (“blanking zone”) for enabling full tank measurement in small vessels
- Advanced microprocessor and unique echo processing technology, enables reliable operation under various process applications
- “Pulse” technology results in extremely low emission power; suitability for various metal or nonmetal vessels; and is harmless towards the environment and human beings
- Can be provided with a variety of antennas and process connections – Small antenna sizes (diameters) for easy mounting
- Suitable for many liquid applications in vessels with heights up to 98.5 ft. (30m) with 4 inch dia. antenna
- Series 400 for powder / bulk solids applications is also available