RadarRightTM Series 400
- Non-contact level measurement solution…nothing to “touch” your process.
- Real-time continuous output provides immediate level measurements.
- No moving parts to wear which leads to long operational life and low maintenance.
- Proven microwave “pulse” technology for dependable measurements
- Easy set-up / configuration with LCD push button display module (included)
- Small beam angle to centralize energy for high accuracy and reliability with materials having a wide range of characteristics.
- Minimal “dead band” (“blanking zone”) for optimum measurement in vessel.
- Gimbal (swivel) style process connection allows for aiming antenna for added measurement accuracy and avoiding internal obstacles, flow streams, etc..
- Advanced microprocessor and unique echo processing technology provide for reliable operation under various process conditions.
- “Pulse” technology results in extremely low emission power; is harmless towards the environment and human beings.
- Can be provided with a variety of antennas and process connections – Small antenna sizes (diameters) for easy mounting.
- Air purge or dust shield options to optimize sensor performance in dusty conditions.
- Suitable for most powder / bulk solids applications in storage vessels up to 98.5 ft. (30m) high with 5 inch dia. antenna.
- Series 200 for liquid applications is also available