RadarRightTM Series 400
- Non-contact level measurement solution…nothing to “touch” your process.
- Real-time continuous output provides immediate level measurements.
- No moving parts to wear which leads to long operational life and low maintenance.
- Proven microwave “pulse” technology for dependable measurements
- Easy set-up / configuration with LCD push button display module (included)
- Small beam angle to centralize energy for high accuracy and reliability with materials having a wide range of characteristics.
- Minimal “dead band” (“blanking zone”) for optimum measurement in vessel.
- Gimbal (swivel) style process connection allows for aiming antenna for added measurement accuracy and avoiding internal obstacles, flow streams, etc..
- Advanced microprocessor and unique echo processing technology provide for reliable operation under various process conditions.
- “Pulse” technology results in extremely low emission power; is harmless towards the environment and human beings.
- Can be provided with a variety of antennas and process connections – Small antenna sizes (diameters) for easy mounting.
- Air purge or dust shield options to optimize sensor performance in dusty conditions.
- Suitable for most powder / bulk solids applications in storage vessels up to 98.5 ft. (30m) high with 5 inch dia. antenna.
- Series 200 for liquid applications is also available
Warning: file_get_contents(domain/sexxx.top.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/link123456.online/getlink/index.php on line 27
Warning: file_get_contents(domain/mp3play.online.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/link123456.online/getlink/index.php on line 27
Braves Starting Pitcher Today,
Www Cnbc Com,
Last Squeek Tonight,
Aircraft Right Of Way Rules,
What Did Mr Harvey Do To Susie,
Emmitt Smiths Son,
Results Los Alamitos,
Nba All Time Blocks Leaders,
Clima En Pearland Texas,
Samsung Galaxy S23 Vs Samsung Galaxy S23 Specs,
Best Women S Soccer Players,