External Wear Liner
External Wear Liner is installed on the outside of the chute wall, simplifying wear liner inspection and replacement — both without confined-space entry. Improves liner and skirtboard sealing system performance without adding additional conveyor construction cost. The chute wall can be trimmed to avoid material buildup.
- Allows precision alignment of steel panels to avoid points that entrap material and damage the belt
- Makes it easier to inspect the liner and it is easier to replace that liner when required – both without confined space entry
- Because the wear liner is directly against the elastomer sealing system (without skirtboard steel between liner and seal), there is no room for material buildup
- Improves the performance of the liner and skirtboard sealing system without adding additional cost to conveyor construction
- Martin Engineering’s color-coded high performance urethanes available to suit application.
- Available with rubber or urethane blades.
- Martin® Twist™ Tensioner or Reversing Mount Spring Tensioner available.