Impact Cradle HD
Martin® Impact Cradles HD are engineered to withstand impact forces from 12,000 to 17,000 pounds of force (53.4 to 75.6 kN). This complies with the Heavy-Duty (H) Classification as specified in CEMA Standard 575-2000.
- Bars feature a top layer of slick UHMW molded to a base of impact-absorbing SBR Rubber.
- Each impact bar is reinforced with a steel support structure.
- Martin® Impact Cradle classified as Heavy Duty (H) as specified in CEMA Standard 575-2000.
- Impact Cradle HD fits CEMA E6 or E7 configurations.
- Sturdy impact cradle is specially designed to withstand the high-impact forces of conveyor loading zone (17,000 lbs).
- Cradle incorporates Trac-Mount™ concept for ease of bar replacement.
- Protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,454,083.