Air Cleaner (With Envelope Filters)
The Martin® Air Cleaner is installed above conveyor transfer to capture airborne dust, collecting particles in foam filter. A reverse pulse returns dust to the main cargo stream.
- Small unit size allows use of Air Cleaner in areas where space limitations complicate installation of other collection systems.
- Reverse pulse cleans filters; replacement of filter elements is a simple procedure performed from the clean side of the collector.
- Eliminates many of the problems with central “baghouse” collection systems, including long ducting runs, large enclosures, high power consumption and difficult maintenance.
- Standard model is suitable for use with non-explosive materials in non-hazardous locations.
- Optional model available for use with explosive materials in hazardous locations.
- Standard filters are coated with an “oleophobic treatment” to prevent moisture damage.
- Can be used as stand-alone dust collector system, or to supplement existing central dust collection systems.