Surfactant Dust System
The Martin® Surfactant Dust System applies surfactant agents using a fully automated system to maintain consistent treatment application while avoiding surfactant agent waste. The actual details of the surfactant application are determined by the needs of the customer and the specific environment. Each system is custom engineered to match your operating requirements.
Surfactant agents reduce the surface tension of water, improving the water’s ability to wet surfaces and form fine droplets. When surface tension is reduced, random collisions between droplets of water and dust fines will result in the wetting and enlargement of the dust particles to the point they will drop out of suspension in the air.
- Automatic flow adjustment eliminates surfactant solution waste and cost
- Industry-leading quality components provide reliable dependable operation
- Spray nozzles specially selected for individual requirements
- Sensors detect material load and belt speed to signal control unit and activate system
- Consistent solution-to-water ratio at any flow level
- Soft-start pump eliminates stress on pipes
- Adjustable pump sizes allow flexibility for system upgrades and added requirements
- Visual operational status indicator lights
- Customized surfactant agents to suit specific requirements
- Remote monitoring capability eliminates unnecessary visual inspections