HumiCoreTM INLINE MOISTURE
The HumiCore in-line moisture measurement sensor ensures product quality by measuring the moisture inside the material core…not just the surface. It is a reliable, continuous on-line system that provides real-time data. Allows for automation of drying or moisturizing at different points in processes to minimize energy costs and maximize profits. The well-designed compact sensor, which is easy to install and calibrate, works with a large variety of powders and bulk solid materials. The HumiCore is available in an Ultra version with a controller for local interface and data logging or a Pro version with a DIN-Rail transmitter for easy integration into an existing control system.
- Automate drying or moisturizing processes to minimize energy costs and maximize profit
- Continuous in-line (on-line) system providing real-time data to eliminate need for frequent laboratory samples
- Measures moisture inside the material core… not just the surface to provide precision measurements of typically 0.1% to 0.3% or better depending on material / application
- High frequency field technology
- Compact design for easy installation and calibration
- Installation locations include: conveyor belts, screw conveyors, silos, funnels, etc.
- Suitable for most powders and bulk solids including cement, aggregates, coal, wood, chemicals / fertilizers, plastics, feed & grain, dry food ingredients (flour, sugar, etc.) and more.