DustAlarm® ES Dust Monitor / Broken Bag Detector
The Dust Alarm® ES dust monitor provides reliable and economical detection of leaks and filter failures in many powder and bulk solids industries. The Dust Alarm® ES detector is designed for broken bag dust monitoring / filter leak detection in the exhaust ducts of baghouses, cartridge collectors, cyclones, and any other dust collector systems containing filters which may break or wear out. The sensor uses proven AC Triboelectric technology with advanced algorithms to filter out noise and provide the most accurate dust measurement. The “ES” stands for Easy Set-up since you simply press a button to enable the automatic calibration.
Easy Set-up and Calibration…Set it and forget it!
- The easy auto set-up function is activated by pressing a button to automatically establish a “clean air baseline”, scale the operating range and set the alarms.
- Quick-connect mounting provides for ease of installation or maintenance.
Safety and Cost-Savings Benefits
- Monitor the efficiency of dust collection systems and know the optimal time to replace filters.
- Monitor for unexpected events that can cost time, money, material loss, equipment damage and other problems.
- Economical dust monitoring that provides an alternative to opacity detection.
Digital Communications and Software Capabilities
- Digital RS-485(Modbus) connection as an alternative to relay output and/or for connecting multiple sensors to one control system.
- Connect with the free DustConfigTM software to set custom alarm points, view live activity within the duct, or review data history for up to a 24-hour period.