DustTrendTM ES Dust Emission Trend Monitor
The Dust TrendTM ES provides continuous dust / particulate trend measurements that allow plant operators to identify changes in dust / particulate emission levels and optimize the facility’s filtration systems. Also provides early dust leak detection for baghouses, cartridge collectors, cyclones, and any other dust collector system. The sensor uses proven AC Triboelectric technology with advanced algorithms to filter out noise and provide the most accurate dust measurement. The “ES” stands for Easy Set-up since you simply press a button to enable the automatic calibration.
Easy Set-up and Calibration…Set it and forget it!
- The easy auto set-up function is activated by pressing a button to automatically establish a “clean air baseline”, scale the 4-20 mA output range and set the alarms.
- Quick-connect mounting provides for ease of installation or maintenance.
- 4-20 mA output and/or enhanced Modbus communications available as standard.
- Provides continuous trend measurements that allow plant operators to identify changes in dust emission levels and optimize the facility’s filtration systems.
- Monitor the efficiency of dust collection systems and know the optimal time to replace filters.
- Monitor for unexpected events that can cost time, money, material loss, equipment damage and other problems.
Digital Communications and Software Capabilities
- Digital RS-485(Modbus) connection as an alternative to analog / relay outputs and/or for connecting multiple sensors to one control system.
- Connect with the free DustConfigTM software to set custom alarm points, view live activity within the duct, or review data history for up to a 24-hour period.