MODEL PZP Vibratory Level Sensor – Diamond Shaped Probe For powders & bulk solids
The Model PZP uses the vibrating probe principle to eliminate level indicator issues associated with temperature, humidity and material changes, while providing state-of-the-art electronic reliability and accuracy that requires no calibration. This vibratory sensor is extremely sensitive and works on a wide range of material densities…from very light to heavy.
The diamond-shape single vibrating probe design means less material build-up on probe and is tip sensitive to be unaffected by material build-up near mounting base.
- Patented steel gusset design provides industry-leading probe strength
- Stainless steel probe construction for durable, maintenance-free performance
- Varying moisture, temperature, material composition? No problem!
- Detects very light (1.5 lb/ft3) to heavy, dense materials with proper protective baffling
- Pipe extension, cable extension and high-temp units are available
- Self-cleaning diamond shape probe eliminates false signals found with “tuning fork” designs
- Fail safe feature provides alarm in case of a power failure
- No calibration required! Easy installation and commissioning
- Three sensitivity settings for optimum performance
- External status LED provides visual indication. (Ord. Loc. units only)
Superior third party approval compliance
- Ordinary and Hazardous location approvals – View Specifications
- Intrinsically safe probe for ultimate hazardous location protection