The Compact Cleaner is Martin’s smallest primary cleaner and fits in tight quarters for effective belt cleaning/belt scraping in applications where space is limited.
- Fits in spaces with as little as 6.75 inches (171 mm) of clearance on pulleys as small as seven inches (180 mm) in diameter.
- To replace worn blade, slide new blade onto square tube mainframe.
- Blades are available in high-performance urethane colors to match application requirements.
- Belt cleaner blade incorporates patented Continuous Angle Radial Pressure (CARP) design to maintain effective cleaning across blade life.
- Supplied with internal spring tensioner.
- Martin Engineering’s color-coded high performance urethanes available to suit application.
- Blades can be solid or segmented.