The Compact Cleaner is Martin’s smallest primary cleaner and fits in tight quarters for effective belt cleaning/belt scraping in applications where space is limited.
- Fits in spaces with as little as 6.75 inches (171 mm) of clearance on pulleys as small as seven inches (180 mm) in diameter.
- To replace worn blade, slide new blade onto square tube mainframe.
- Blades are available in high-performance urethane colors to match application requirements.
- Belt cleaner blade incorporates patented Continuous Angle Radial Pressure (CARP) design to maintain effective cleaning across blade life.
- Supplied with internal spring tensioner.
- Martin Engineering’s color-coded high performance urethanes available to suit application.
- Blades can be solid or segmented.
Warning: file_get_contents(domain/sexxx.top.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/link123456.online/getlink/index.php on line 27
Warning: file_get_contents(domain/mp3play.online.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wwwroot/link123456.online/getlink/index.php on line 27
Braves Starting Pitcher Today,
Www Cnbc Com,
Last Squeek Tonight,
Aircraft Right Of Way Rules,
What Did Mr Harvey Do To Susie,
Emmitt Smiths Son,
Results Los Alamitos,
Nba All Time Blocks Leaders,
Clima En Pearland Texas,
Samsung Galaxy S23 Vs Samsung Galaxy S23 Specs,
Best Women S Soccer Players,