The Eraser MDP system is a rugged mine duty system, designed for extremely abusive environments with an 11.25” (286 mm) polyurethane blade. It is the same height and profile as the Eraser SHD, except in a single-blade style without the replaceable tip. This system uses our Super Eraser’s .25” (6 mm) thick, 3.5” x 3.5” (89 mm x 89 mm) tube stock steel mainframe and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated stub ends for long lasting durability.
- For use on conveyors with large head pulleys, big loads, harsh conditions and/or fast belt speeds
- Extremely effective cleaning performance with an 11.25” (286 mm) polyurethane blade and rugged mainframe
- The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable from 30 to 135 ft-lb (40 to 183 Nm) resulting in uniform cleaning pressure to the conveyor belt
- Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 5.5” (140 mm) from mounting structure
- Safety yellow colored end caps seal the Safe Torque™ ratchet from dust and water contamination
- Single pin blade attachment means quick blade change out with less downtime