The Eraser SHD system comes with a replaceable tip blade. This blade allows for only the tip to be replaced when it becomes worn, rather than the entire blade length. And as it comes in 6” lengths, in cases of uneven wear, you can replace just the worn section. The Eraser SHD system is a rugged mine duty system, designed for extremely abusive environments with an 11.25” (286 mm) polyurethane blade. This system uses our Super Eraser’s .25” (6 mm) thick, 3.5” x 3.5” (89 mm x 89 mm) tube stock steel mainframe and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated stub ends for long lasting durability.
- Replaceable blade tip means quick blade change out with less downtime
- For use on conveyors with large head pulleys, big loads, harsh conditions and/or fast belt speeds
- Extremely effective cleaning performance with an 11.25” (286 mm) Raptor blade and rugged mainframe
- The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable from 30 to 135 ft-lb (40 to 183 Nm) resulting in uniform cleaning pressure to the conveyor belt
- Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 5.5” (140 mm) from mounting structure
- Safety yellow colored end caps seal the Safe Torque™ ratchet from dust and water contamination