The Eraser is our standard industrial workhorse. It’s designed to handle most conveyor cleaning with a .25″ (6 mm) thick, 3″ x 3″ (76 mm x 76 mm) powder-coated tube stock steel mainframe and corrosion-resistant, galvanized Schedule 80 pipe stub ends for superior strength and durability.
- Proven effective cleaning performance with a 7.25” (184 mm) tall polyurethane blade
- The industry’s most rugged mainframe and blade design on a standard size system
- Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 5” (127 mm) from mounting structure
- No rusted springs, hoses, cables, shocks or mud-packed components to deal with
- The Perma-Torque™ tensioner provides uniform cleaning pressure and superior cleaning performance
- Brightly colored safety yellow end caps seal the Safe Torque™ ratchet from dust and water contamination
- Single pin blade attachment means quick and simple blade change out with less downtime