QC1™ Cleaner XHD
Above or below ground, the Martin® QC1™ Cleaner XHD provides durable belt scraper performance in challenging primary cleaner applications.
- Engineered to preserve the cleaning edge from high belts speeds and multiple splices
- Patented “CARP” Constant Angle Radial Pressure design maintains cleaning performance through all stages of blade life
- Mainframe of rugged 3/8-in. (9-mm) DOM steel tubing has a steel bar backbone. An aluminum extrusion in the belt cleaner blade base holds the cleaner snugly to the backbone.
- Economical pre-cleaner and tensioner system combines effective cleaning, durable life & low maintenance requirements
- Martin Engineering’s color-coded high performance urethanes available to suit application
- Martin® Spring Tensioner XHD is recommended. However, Martin® Air Tensioner or Spring Tensioner available