SHD 600 Series Cleaner
Installed in primary cleaner position, the rugged Martin® SHD Cleaner serves as an effective belt scraper for tough, mine-grade belt cleaning on conveyor pulleys smaller than 48 inches (1200 mm).
- Structural steel means no more bent mainframes, even with high tonnages and large lumps
- Massive urethane blades provide up to 12 inches (305 mm) of wear life
- Martin® SHD Cleaner and tensioner are designed together for effective cleaning and reduced service requirements
- Patented “CARP” continuous angle curved blade provides effective cleaning across all stages of belt cleaner blade life
- Martin Engineering’s color-coded high performance urethanes available to suit application
- Available with Turnbuckle Tensioners to be installed on both sides of the head pulley