Super Eraser HD™
The Super Eraser HD is a channel mount version of the Super Eraser. It matches Mine Duty design with segmented blade technology. If you like big equipment, this is the one. Even the harshest environments don’t stand a chance against the Super Eraser HD. The Super Eraser HD is designed for extreme strength and durability with a .25” (6 mm) thick, 3.5” x 3.5” (89 mm x 89 mm) tube stock steel mainframe and corrosion-resistant, galvanized Schedule 160 pipe stub ends.
- For use on conveyors with large crowned head pulleys, big loads, harsh conditions and/or fast belt speeds
- Large 10.61” (269 mm) tall polyurethane blades provide effective cleaning performance
- Segmented blade lengths available in 6” (152 mm), 12” (305 mm) and 18” (457 mm) which can be used in any combination for more effective cleaning
- The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable from 30 to 135 ft-lb (40 to 183 Nm) resulting in uniform cleaning pressure to the conveyor belt
- Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 5.5” (140 mm) from mounting structure
- Safety yellow colored end caps seal the Safe Torque™ ratchet from dust and water contamination