Boot-Lift® Railcar Connector
Boot-Lift® Railcar Connector improves the speed and safety of connecting a hopper car to under-track systems, without workers crawling under the car and without losing material to wind or contamination.
- Boot prevents material loss, air pollution and contamination.
- Boots are automatically connected.
- Connector rises as railcar empties.
- Unit uses only 1 cfm at 90 psi (28 l/min. at 6.2 bar).
- Adapter plates allow interchangeability.
- Double or single pocket, round-opening and GATX.
- Food-grade, stainless steel funnel available.