The Super-G’s unique “pass-through” mainframe design allows material to freely fall through it, keeping your systems online with little to no maintenance. This system is based on the same heavy duty mainframe and Perma-Torque tensioner as our Eraser system. Choose either a solid urethane or urethane/tungsten carbide blade. The Super-G is designed with a .25” (6 mm) thick, 3” x 3” (76 mm x 76 mm) tube stock steel mainframe with a “pass-through” blade arm and corrosion-resistant, galvanized Schedule 80 pipe stub ends.
- Effective performance for wet, sticky secondary cleaning applications
- Tungsten carbide edged cleaning blades available
- The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable from 20 to 80 ft-lb (27 to 108 Nm) resulting in uniform cleaning pressure to the conveyor belt
- Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 5” (127 mm) from mounting structure
- Brightly colored safety yellow end caps seal the Safe Torque™ ratchet from dust and water contamination
- Single pin blade attachment means quick and simple blade change out, less downtime and no rusty bolts