Tungsten Super-G XL™
The tungsten Super-G XL is a longer version of the tungsten Super-G, available in lengths of 72″, 84″ and 96″. The Super-G XL is built on a .25″ thick, 3.5″ box steel mainframe, similar to the Super Eraser. Pins in the center allow it to hold two of our tungsten-tipped blades. The urethane cartridge holds the 6” tungsten-tipped blades, which allows the blades to flex with and maintain contact and pressure against the belt.
The Super-G’s unique “pass-through” mainframe design allows material to freely fall through it, keeping your systems online with little to no maintenance.
- Effective performance for wet, sticky secondary cleaning applications
- Solid urethane cleaning blades also available
- The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable from 20 to 80 ft-lb (27 to 108 Nm) resulting in uniform cleaning pressure to the conveyor belt
- Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 5” (127 mm) from mounting structure
- Brightly colored safety yellow end caps seal the Safe Torque™ ratchet from dust and water contamination
- Pins in center hold two of our tungsten-tipped blades and allow for quick and simple blade change out