Martin® Chevron Cleaner removes carryback using shock-absorbing torsion arms with elastomer blades composed of 14 half-inch (12 mm) wide fingers that gently step over conveyor belts with ribs, chevrons and cleats.
- Incorporates arms with blades offset at a 30° angle to allow the edge to ripple over belt cleats.
- Use where stringy material like vines, wire or bark can catch on conventional cleaner arms.
- Martin Engineering’s color-coded high performance urethanes available to suit application.
- Available with rubber or urethane blades.
- Martin® Twist™ Tensioner or Reversing Mount Spring Tensioner available.