The Martin® VPlow XHD floats on the inside surface of a conveyor belt to effectively remove stray material in moderate to heavy-duty applications. The self-adjusting design provides effective cleaning in all states of blade wear.
- Fits belts from 42 to 120 inches (1000-2800 mm) wide with blade coverage of belt width plus 6 inches. It has an operating temperature of -20° to 160°F (-29° to 71°C) and can handle belt speeds over 1000 fpm (5.08 m/sec).
- Three piece bolt together frame for easier installation
- Easy replacement and the bull nose design provides longer urethane life
- 1.25 inch thick urethane side blades for longer wear and lower friction provide 3 inches of wear
- Allow the mounts to be positioned either inside or outside the stringers with rubber shock bushings that isolate the frame from the stringer
- Half inch thick steel frame for the toughest applications that also provides the ballast for blade tension
- The plow incorporates a low profile design with an overall height of 8.07 inches