Keep rocks, fines, clumps and other debris off your belt and away from your tail pulley with the Argonics V-Max™ V-Plow. The plow is equipped with our best Kryptane® urethane side blades and an angled front nose plow.
The V-Max has a chrome-silicon spring tensioning system for extremely dirty environments with heavy vibration. It clears debris while floating on the belt and will self-adjust as it wear.
The V-Max is designed with a .25” (6 mm) thick, 2.5” x 2.5” (63.5 mm x 63.5 mm) tube stock steel mainframe.
- Equipped with Kryptane® G83 polyurethane blades that are easily replaceable and provide 3” (76 mm) of wear before needing service
- Rugged mainframe and heavy duty front nose plow blade
- No hoses, cables, shocks or mud-packed components to deal with
- Adjustable chrome-silicon spring tensioners keep the plow on the your belt during heavy vibration
- V-Max systems 32” and larger come standard with nose tensioner
- All V-plows come standard with safety chains
- V-Max comes fully assembled, ready to install with easy, step-by-step instructions
- Wear travel limit mounting brackets
- Weld- or bolt-in installation